Changi International Airport Lounge
- The stylish lounge is the first location to offer the airline’s new concorde bar, a private area exclusive to first class customers.
- The bar’s interior features black nero marble surfaces, european oak flooring, bespoke furnishings and digital panoramic views of the Singapore skyline reflecting the time of the day outside, similar to a rotating restaurant. Eligible customers will be provided with an exclusive passcode to access the area
- The British-styled main lounge offers customers an upgraded space to work, relax or dine as they choose. It includes artwork from established Singaporean and British artists, including Simon Wee and Dr Brendan Neiland. All pieces on display have been curated and selected based on their links to Singapore.
- Robert Williams, BA’s head of Asia Pacific sales, said, “Our new lounge is a toast to the heritage and glamour of flying. Its environment is perfectly designed for and tailored around the needs of the modern premium traveller. I am confident that our customers, whether they are travelling on business or going on holiday, will enjoy the privacy, state-of-the-art facilities, and incredible artwork on offer”.
- Hurley Palmer Flatt provided full mechanical and electrical services for the project including performance-based fire engineering.