- We undertook building surveys for 23 key energy consuming buildings to identify energy and water saving opportunities, and developed an energy management action plan for the University of Oxford Estates Directorate (OUED).
- These opportunities have been quantified in terms of carbon saving, cost saving, capital cost and hence payback.
- The opportunities have been presented in detailed reports dedicated to each building and for the central plant that serve them.
- Existing energy management practices were analysed in order to identify any opportunities for enhanced management techniques.
- An opportunities database tool was compiled to allow the OUED and energy working group to create a business case for implementing the measures, prioritise the measures and to track progress.