- The existing facility had been occupied by the bank since 1989 and suffered from a poor image and working environment.
- The refurbishment was driven by both the lease expiry opportunity iand the planned business restructuring.
- Facility designed for 700 workstations on a single floorplate, utilising an all-air underfloor supply air system to optimise free cooling.
- Standby diesel generator to provide 100% of building load with 36Hr bulk fuel tanks, UPS back-up for critical loads.
- Developer-led design and construction on shell and core with Bank input and due-diligence; bank-led fit-out design and construction.
- LEED ‘Gold’ accreditation.